Now a days we are leaving in high technology which we have decrease our life expectancy.
In 1920s they don't have so much technology and they dont have the treatment of all the diseases also.But still they live the healthy life.Because on that time they use to drink the water in copper vessels, but now a days we are having the water in bottle and glasses. Their is lot of benefits of drinking water in copper vessel is described below.
Here you can find the 12 benefits of copper vessel
1) Loss Wait : Drinking daily 1 litre of copper vessel water it will loss your wait and keep you fit.Copper vessel water also help your body breakdown fat and eliminate it more efficiently, try drinking water stored in copper vessel regularly.
2) Keep you Young : Drinking water from copper vessel is recommended as it helps your body maintain its temperature according to outside weather, thus, helping one to feel rejuvenated and energetic throughout the day.Copper also help in production of new skin cells that replace old dying one.
3) Heal faster : Its immense to help the anti-inflammatory,anti-bacteria and anti-viral properties of a copper is a great tools for healing wound quickly.Copper is also known as to help wound within the body especially the stomach.
4) Digestive system perform better : Now a days the acidity or gas problem is common for aged person above 45 and now its having in a young people between the age of 20-30.Copper vessel water will rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the stomach that helps food get digested and move along the digestive track. Its kill harmful bacteria and rescue inflammation with in the stomach.
5) Thyroid gland : Copper is one of the most important trace minerals the thyroid gland needs to function optimally. A lack in copper can send the functioning of the gland out of sync. So when you drink water from a copper vessel. it makes up for this possible deficiency and regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland.
6) Stimulate your Brain : Each and every person they have work pressure,stress and personal problems for that after having lots of tension the impulses of brain are become slow.copper actually helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. Thereby, making your brain work much faster and more efficiently. Apart from that, copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties (prevents seizures), that do a world of good for your brain.
7) Benefit from Cancer : Cancer is the disease which is extremely common for everyone can be debilitating for both the patient and their family. How the copper has help us from the cancer copper has very strong antioxidant properties that helps fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer copper complexes have a considerable anti-cancer effect.
8) Fight Anemia : Right from cell formation to aiding in the absorption of iron, copper is an essential mineral for the functioning of your body. This is one of the reasons that it also helps in keeping anemia. An essential component in the entire process of absorbing and using iron present in the body, copper helps keep the levels of haeme (iron) up and regulates its flow in your blood vessels.
9) Skin health production : copper also aids in the production of new cells that help replenish the top most layers of your skin. While melanin helps the body stay safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars, the production of new cells is a boon for smooth, blemish-free and clear skin. Ayurveda experts say that drinking this water on a regular basis, especially early in the morning, can make a huge difference to your skin.
10) Beats inflamed joints : Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints – like in the case of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Apart from that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This is where drinking water infused with copper is a great option for relief from aches and pains of these diseases.
11) Kills Bacteria : It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and known to cause severe illnesses in the human body. Known to help prevent common water-borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice, copper has been touted as the cheapest solution to cleaning water in countries that do not have a good sanitation system.
12) Help maintain health and hypertention : Polutions are day by day increasing in our country which is caused the disease mostly heart problem.copper has been found to help regulate blood pressure, heart rate and lowers one’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also helps prevent the accumulation of plaque and has the documented effect of dilating blood vessels to allow better flow of blood to the heart. It also helps lower one’s triglyceride levels.
How to Wash copper vessel : Do not use a coarse scrub to wash the inside of the vessel as it will tend to scrape away copper from the vessel. Instead, use one half of a lemon (you can squeeze out the juice) and rub it on the inside of the vessel. Allow it to stand for a few minutes and then wash off with plain water. Alternatively you could also try using baking soda with water. Use this mixture to coat the inside of the vessel and allow it to stand for a few minutes and rinse away the excess baking soda.
Please subscribe hereto get funny videos Funtoosh